What a wonderful world!

Listen to the first song and complete the lyrics with the missing words. Use the words in blue below the lyric. To complete the task, copy the lyric in a word document and add the missing words in a different colour. Then, send it to my email: angela_instituto@yahoo.es

Click here to listen to the song:

I see ............. of green,
red ............. too.
I see them bloom,
for me and you
And I ............. to myself,
what a wonderful world
I see skies of ...........,
and clouds of ...............
The bright blessed day,
the dark sacred ..............
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world.
The ............. of the rainbow,
so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces,
of ............... going by
I see friends shaking ..............,
sayin' "how do you do?"
They're really sayin' "I love you"
I ............ babies cryin',
I ................ them grow
They'll learn much more,
than I'll ever ...............
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself,
what a wonderful world
Oh yeah

hear hands tress think white roses blue see people colours night

Click here to check the solution: http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/What-a-Wonderful-World-lyrics-Louis-Armstrong/D44476580961F717482569700017AF3C